The last event welcomed 90% of the world's top suppliers of personal care ingredients such as Ashland, BASF, Clariant, Croda, Dow, Evonik, Lubrizol, Momentive and Solvay as well as niche companies making waves in the industry.
By company activity:
- Manufacturers of raw materials and ingredients
- Distributors of raw materials and ingredients
- Consultancies and other business services
- Fragrance houses
- Asia Pacific: 69%
- Europe: 23%
- Americas: 7%
- Middle East & Africa: 1%
Top 10 exhibitor country of origin:
- South Korea
- United States
R&D specialists and formulators from the likes of Shiseido, L'Oréal, Unilever, Giffarine, Amore Pacific, Johnson & Johnson and Procter & Gamble as well as smaller and indie brands visit to discover the latest trends and solutions.
By company activity (subject to final audit):
- Manufacturers of finished products / Brands: 41%
- Distributors / Wholesalers / Importers: 28%
- Manufacturers of raw materials / ingredients: 11%
- Contract manufacturers / private labels: 6%
- Consultancies / other business services: 4%
- Retailers: 1%
- Fragrance houses: 1%
- Other: 8%
By job description (subject to final audit):
- Manager / Product Manager / Supervisor: 23%
- CEO / President / Director / Owner: 26%
- Formulator / Chemist / Scientist / Engineer: 23%
- Laboratory Manager / Department Head / Senior Manager: 9%
Top 10 visitor country of origin (subject to final audit):
- South Korea
Thinking about visiting?
Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your professional network, discover new innovations and personal care products?
Thinking about exhibiting?
Get your products in front of the people that matter and give your company a competitive edge. Find out more about exhibiting at in-cosmetics Asia.