If you have questions about attending in-cosmetics Global, our FAQ page will help guide you to the answers.
- What are the show dates and opening hours?
- What venue is the event taking place in?
- How do I get to Fira Barcelona Gran Via?
- Where should I stay? Can you recommend any hotels?
- Is there WiFi at in-cosmetics Global?
- Do I need to pre-register to attend?
- I registered to attend in-cosmetics Global 2020, as the event was postponed to 2021, do I need to register again?
- How do I get a Visa letter to attend in-cosmetics Global?
- Is the event free to attend?
- I would like to attend some seminars; do I need to book in advance?
- Can I bring my child with me to in-cosmetics Global?
- Will I be able to print my visitor badge?
- How do I use my Smart Badge?
- What extra precautions will be taken to protect all those participating at the event in light of the COVID-19 global pandemic?
1. What are the show dates and opening hours?
Tuesday 5 October: 09:00 - 18:00
Wednesday 6 October: 09:00 - 18:00
Thursday 7 October: 09:00 - 17:00
* Attendees booked to attend the pre-show Regulatory Conference - taking place 4 October 2021 from 13:00 - 18:00 - should arrive around 15 - 30 minutes before the start.
2. What venue is the event taking place in?
in-cosmetics Global 2021 will take place in Hall 3, Fira Barcelona, Gran Via, Av. Joan Carles I, 64, 08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona
3. How do I get to Fira Barcelona Gran Via?
Information on getting to the venue can be found on our venue & travel section.
4. Where should I stay? Can you recommend any hotels?
Reed Exhibitions is working with B-Network to help you arrange a perfect hotel in Barcelona during your visit to in-cosmetics Global. To book your accommodation, visit the dedicated B-Network booking page.
5. Is there WiFi at in-cosmetics Global?
There is free WiFi at Fira Barcelona available to all attendees.
6. Do I need to pre-register to attend?
Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, we will be requiring all visitors to pre-register for the event in order to measure the number of attendees in the exhibition hall and to ensure you’re health and safety. Anyone not pre-registered for the event will not be granted access.
7. I registered to attend in-cosmetics Global 2020, as the event was postponed to 2021, do I need to register again?
For those who registered for 2020, your registration will be carried over to 2021. You will receive an email with a link to update any information that may now be out of date, and to confirm your attendance. If you purchased any extras, you will have received a full refund. If you pre-booked any sessions like R&D Tours or the Formulation Lab, due to a new timetable, you will need to reserve your place again for 2021 in the registration form.
8. How do I get a Visa letter to attend in-cosmetics Global?
To request a Letter of Invitation, please fill out the online registration form (live in June 2021). Once your registration is complete, you will be directed to a confirmation page where there will be a link to request your letter of invitation. Once you have requested this, our team will vet your application and if approved, you will receive your letter of invitation via email. There will be a non-refundable fee of €35 for this service.
9. Is the event free to attend?
The event is free to attend, but certain educational elements are paid for. The Workshops, the Pre-Regulatory Show Conference, and select Formulation Lab training sessions will be at a cost. Pricing information will be released towards the end of the year
10. I would like to attend some seminars; do I need to book in advance?
For 2021, all Seminars, Formulation Lab sessions and Tours will need to be pre-booked. This includes free and paid for educational sessions. This is due to the social distancing measures we will be putting in place at the event to ensure your health and safety. Once registration opens, you will be able to reserve your place.
11. Can I bring my child with me to in-cosmetics Global?
Unfortunately, we do not allow any children in the exhibition halls under the age of 16.
12. Will I be able to print my visitor badge?
If you register to attend the event before 3 September 2021 you will receive your smart badge in the post. This initiative has been implemented to help manage entry queues, and for you to access the exhibition with limited touch points, to ensure your health and safety. If you do not receive your badge in the post, you will be able to collect in the registration area at the venue.
13. How do I use my Smart Badge?
Your Smart Badge is equipped with its own unique chip. No need to carry around tons of paper brochures, catalogues or flyers. Simply use your smart badge to collect information at the exhibitor stands and feature areas and receive all information by email at the end of each day. Look out for the badge readers around the show floor.
14. What extra precautions will be taken to protect all those participating at the event in light of the COVID-19 global pandemic?
Your health & safety is paramount to us. We will be implementing a number of initiatives at the event to protect all those attending in-cosmetics Global. With the situation constantly evolving, we will be communicating with all attendees closer to the event, to let you know what precautions will be put in place for your visit.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Most of the common FAQs are listed above, however, if you can't find the answer you are looking for, please contact our Customer Services Team who will be happy to help.