If you have questions about exhibiting at in-cosmetics Global, our FAQ page will help guide you to the answers.
- What time can I enter the exhibition hall from on the show opening days?
- How do I access the Exhibitor Portal?
- When will the Exhibitor Manual go live and how can I access it?
- Who can I contact if I need help with the exhibitor portal?
- I have forgotten my exhibitor portal password. What should I do?
- How do I complete my entry for the Preview, Pocket Guide and catalogue?
- How do I register my sharers?
- How do I order my exhibitor badges?
- I need to talk to someone about my invoice and paying for my stand. Who do I direct my enquiry to?
- How can I sponsor something at in-cosmetics Global?
- How do I book a meeting room at the show?
- Is there WiFi inside the hall?
- Is there a cloakroom at the show where I can leave my bag?
- How do I get a Visa letter?
1. What time can I enter the exhibition hall from on the show opening days?
Exhibitors will be able to enter the halls from 08:00 - 19:00 on show days (5-7 October 2021).
2. How do I access the Exhibitor Portal?
To access the Exhibitor Portal, go to the website homepage and click on 'login' in the top right-hand corner and then enter your login details. If you have not received these details then click on 'activate your account/reset password' and these details will be sent to you in an email.
3. When will the Exhibitor Manual go live and how can I access it?
The Exhibitor Manual will be available in the Exhibitor Portal and on the in-cosmetics Global Exhibitor Hub web page in June, and contains important deadline dates. The manual will ONLY be available to main standholders who have signed and returned their contract. It is very important that you grant access to the individual(s) responsible for managing your participation. Your unique access details can only be issued to agents and/or contractors on receipt of written authority from you.
4. Who can I contact if I need help with the exhibitor portal?
Exhibitor helpline: +44 (0)20 82712122 or Live Chat
5. I have forgotten my exhibitor portal password. What should I do?
You can request the password again at the login page. Select Forgotten Password - this will only work if that email has been registered to use the Exhibitor Portal.
6. How do I complete my entry for the Preview, Pocket Guide and catalogue?
When filling out your company profile via the Exhibitor Portal, we will use this information for the printed collateral.
7. How do I register my sharers?
As Reed Exhibitions and in-cosmetics Global only have a contractual relationship with main standholders, the sharer fee will, from now on, be charged to main standholder companies - not sharing companies. Sharers wishing to pay for their own registration fee should make payment arrangements directly with the main standholder. The main standholder will be able to register each sharer via the Exhibitor Portal, only after having informed the in-cosmetics Global team of the exact number of sharers you would like to register. Please email Lydia Tikkoo to request a sharer form.
8. How do I order my exhibitor badges?
Exhibitor badges are available via the exhibitor portal, simply click on the exhibitor badges link under the Additional Services heading. This will take you to an external website where you must input your name and information and your e-badge will be produced. The deadline to order your exhibitor badges is 12 April 2021.
9. I need to talk to someone about my invoice and paying for my stand. Who do I direct my enquiry to?
Please direct all questions about payments, billing and invoicing via email to Lydia Tikkoo
10. How can I sponsor something at in-cosmetics Global?
View our Sponsorship opportunities If you are interested in taking a sponsorship slot, please contact your local sales representative to book.
11. How do I book a meeting room at the show?
Please contact your local Sales representative via our contact us page.
12. Is there WiFi inside the hall?
Yes, but it is highly recommended that you order a hard wire internet connection for your stand via the Exhibitor Manual, as the WiFi is public and only strong enough to send and receive emails.
13. Is there a cloakroom at the show where I can leave my bag?
Yes, we will be providing a cloakroom at the show for you to store your belongings and this will be located near the main entrance.
14. How do I get a Visa letter?
Exhibitors can request visas via a link contained within their email confirmation when ordering badges. A badge number is required to complete the automated visa links. Visas can only be provided to registered Exhibitors at the discretion of the in-cosmetics Global Customer Service Team.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Most of the common FAQs are listed above, however, if you can't find the answer you are looking for, please contact our Customer Services Team who will be happy to help.