1) What are the show dates and opening hours?
Tuesday 4th April: 09:00 - 18:00
Wednesday 5th April: 09:00 - 18:00
Thursday 6th April: 09:00 - 17:00
2) Does it cost for me to register as a visitor at the show?
It costs 60€ to register at the show as a visitor. There is no cost if you register on this website before the show.
3) Will I be able to print off my visitor badge at the venue?
We have PC screen terminals for you to print off your badge at the venue. You will need to enter in your details and our system will be able to recognise these details if you pre registered with us.
4) Is the Education Programme free to attend?
All the educative sessions are free to attend except for the Workshops (pricing list). For the other sessions we advise that you arrive at least 15 minutes before the session is due to begin, to ensure that you get a seat in the theatres.
5) How do I obtain a Letter of Invitation for my Visa application?
To request a letter of invitation, please fill out the online visitor registration form. Once your registration is complete, you will be directed to a confirmation page. On this page, there will be a link to request your letter of invitation. You will also receive a confirmation email that includes a link to request your letter of invitation. Once you have requested this, our team will vet your application and if approved, you will receive your letter of invitation via email.
6) How do I get to ExCel London?
ExCel is less than a mile away from London City Airport and easily accessible by car (plenty of parking at ExCel) or by tube (Prince Regent Station).
7) What is the closest train station to ExCel?
There are two DLR stations onsite, however please note that Custom House Station will be closed. The second station is Prince Regent (at the East Entrance of ExCeL). It is a two minute walk under a covered walkway to the venue. Follow the in-cosmetics Global signs into the venue.
8) Can I bring my child with me to in-cosmetics Global?
Unfortunatley, we do not allow any children in the exhibition halls under the age of 16.
9) Will there be Wi-Fi inside the exhibition halls?
The exhibition hall is Wi-Fi enabled. Simply log in to the WIFI at the show named “excel free and fast”.
10) How do I navigate my way around the exhibition?
We have a floorplan available in the in-cosmetics Global show catalogue to help you navigate your way around the exhibition. You can pick up a show catalogue at the registration desks just before you enter the exhibition.