Turn your liquid sample into gas for various analytics:
1) Detect the odour concentration of your sample (OUE/m³ according to EN 13725) using dynamic olfactometry (TO-8).
• Know the threshold
• Optimise your substance-perception-ratio (linear vs. logarithmical scale)
2) Measure the odour intensity and liking by direct evaluation of an undiluted sample using a PureSniff device.
• Learn how your fragrance is perceived
• Compare fragrances
3) Evaluate the molecular structure of your sample with GC Analysis and find the odour active compounds using GC Sniffing.
• Know the molecular profile
• Optimize your formula