Catherine Jean has founded Planetinnov in 2009 with the conviction that on line communities could help companies develop their innovations faster and cheaper. Today, Planetinnov help its clients to develop their business using web communities.
Previously, she has always worked on innovation projects and products, in various fields. After a Master of Biochemestries and a master of economics (ESSEC), she worked for bioMerieux and Serono Diagnostics as area Export manager and then international product manager. She has been CEO of Fleet Technology, a start up using GPS/GSM technology for fleet management. She also worked in the software and SaaS field.
- Expert crowd innovation
• Innovate using social networks and communities
• Create and animate web communities
• Business model on internet, multi face market and bigdata
• Founder and President of Planetinnov, a company that help clients to use web communities to develop their business
• Biotechnology (bioMérieux, Sérono Diagnostics)
• NTIC, GPS/GSM system, SaaS EDUCATION
• ESSEC (Master Business school)
• Master of Biochemistry